We do not guarantee any level of earnings that will be achieved by members
Effective Date: May 1, 2020
To review material modifications and their effective dates scroll to the bottom of the page.
5. Separate Agreements. You may acquire products, services and/or content from this site. We reserve the right to require that you agree to separate agreements as a condition of your use and/or purchase of such products, services and/or content.
6. Ownership. The material provided on this site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States copyright law and international treaties. The copyrights and other intellectual property in the content of this site is owned by us and/or others. Except for the limited rights granted herein, all other rights are reserved.
7. Warranty Disclaimers. EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN ANY SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENTS SIGNED BY THE PARTIES, THE SERVICES, CONTENT, AND/OR PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS", AND NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO SUCH PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT. EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN ANY SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT SIGNED BY THE PARTIES OR SEPARATE AGREEMENT ORIGINATING FROM THIS SITE, THIS SITE AND ITS LICENSORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THIS SITE OR PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT ACQUIRED FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, CORRECTNESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS SITE AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT: (A) WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA, (B) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, OR (C) WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THESE DISCLAIMERS CONSTITUTE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. NO PURCHASE OR USE OF THE ITEMS OFFERED BY THIS SITE IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THESE DISCLAIMERS. IF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THEN ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE PERIOD REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS SITE AND/OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS SITE, ITS PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT, ANY INTERRUPTION, INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSION, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, EVEN IF THIS SITE OR OUR LICENSORS HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
9. Links to This Site. We grant to you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to this site provided that the link does not portray us or our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive matter. You may not use any logo, trademark, or tradename that may be displayed on this site or other proprietary graphic image in the link without our prior written consent.
11. Participation In Promotions of Advertisers. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers promoting their products, services or content on this site. Any such correspondence or participation, including the delivery of and the payment for products, services or content, are solely between you and each such advertiser.
12. Refunds on Product Purchases. Due to the digital download nature of our products, we do not offer refunds on any of our products, to include any/all of the memberships, websites, and/or downloadable products. Refunds will be made only in the event of a billing error. Monthly subscriptions may be discontinued at any time, although no refund will be given for prior subscription periods. There is no refund on annual subscriptions, due to the substantial discount given over the monthly subscription option at the time of purchase. You may return any physical product that is damaged in shipping (within 14 days) for a complete replacement of the item.
13. Customer Service. For customer service, please email email@example.com or you may write to:
250 Palm Coast Parkway NE
Palm Coast, FL 32137
14. Tax, Legal, and Investment Advice. We do not provide personalized tax, legal, or investment advice through any of our informational products or services.
15. Proprietary Customer Use of Product Materials Created by Us. In cases where a product comes with videos, audios, articles, blogs, social media posts, and other materials created by us for proprietary use by the purchaser, those materials and the use thereof become the sole responsibility of the purchaser at the point of sale.
16. Product Pricing. We reserve the right to change the prices and/or pricing structure on any of our products, at any time, on behalf of new product purchases; furthermore, any such changes shall not mandate any adjustment by us to the prices and/or pricing structure paid or established by a customer on behalf of a transaction completed prior to any such product price changes. This applies, as well, to any promotional discounts or coupons offered, where the regular price of a product may not change but the price paid by a given customer is lower by virtue of the promotion - no such promotional prices shall influence or mandate adjustment to previous transactions for the same product, for which a higher price may have been paid at the point of sale by the customer.
17. Consumer Rights Information; California Civil Code Section 1789.3. If this site charges for services, products, content, or information, pricing information will be posted as part of the ordering process for this site. We maintain specific contact information including an e-mail address for notifications of complaints and for inquiries regarding pricing policies in accordance with California Civil Code Section 1789.3. All correspondence should be addressed to our agent for notice at the following address:
Notification of Consumer Rights Complaint or Pricing Inquiry:
250 Palm Coast Pkwy NE #607-223
Palm Coast, FL, 32137
Contact: Compliance Officer
You may contact us with complaints and inquiries regarding pricing and we will investigate those matters and respond to the inquiries.
The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1020 N. Street, #501, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at 1-916-445-1254.
18. Arbitration. Except for actions to protect intellectual property rights and to enforce an arbitrator's decision hereunder, all disputes, controversies, or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement or a breach thereof shall be submitted to and finally resolved by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") then in effect. There shall be one arbitrator, and such arbitrator shall be chosen by mutual agreement of the parties in accordance with AAA rules. The arbitration shall take place in Lake Mary, FL USA, and may be conducted by telephone or online. The arbitrator shall apply the laws of the State of Florida, USA to all issues in dispute. The controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The findings of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties, and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction for enforcement. Enforcements of any award or judgment shall be governed by the United Nations Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards. Should either party file an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorney's fees and costs up to $1000.00.
20. Controlling Law. This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of the State of Florida, USA, excluding rules regarding conflicts of law. The application the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
21. Onward Transfer of Personal Information Outside Your Country of Residence. Any personal information which we may collect on this site may be stored and processed in our servers located in the United States or in any other country in which we, or our affiliates, subsidiaries, or agents maintain facilities. You consent to any such transfer of personal information outside your country of residence to any such location.
22. Severability. If any provision of these terms is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision shall not affect any other provision of these terms, and these terms shall continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as above provided, as the case may be.
23. Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for damages for any delay or failure of delivery arising out of causes beyond our reasonable control and without our fault or negligence, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, riots, wars, embargoes, Internet disruptions, hacker attacks, or communications failures.
24. Affiliate Disclosure. James Paris, other writers that contribute to this website, and related corporate entities, receive compensation from some of the products recommended and reviewed. These product recommendations and reviews may also appear on related blogs listed on this site.
Opinions on a wide variety of topics may be solicited by subscribers, but, if offered by VARS staff in response to such questions, it is understood by subscribers that those opinions do not constitute professional advice. To make sure that any information or suggestions on this site fit your particular circumstances, to include any information received through the Email Q&A feature, you should consult with an appropriate financial, tax, and/or legal professional before taking action based on any suggestions or information on this site. You alone are solely responsible for determining whether any financial or insurance strategy, product or service, is appropriate or suitable for you based on your investment objectives and personal and financial situation.
Without limiting the foregoing, no product or service offered or set forth on this website, nor any analysis, commentary, or otherwise (whether oral or written), provided in conjunction with the foregoing shall be deemed to constitute: (1) investment advice under applicable state or federal law, including, but not limited to, the Investment Advisers Act or 1940; or (2) any sort of transaction in securities for the account of others, including, but not limited to, any solicitation, negotiation or execution of the transaction. Neither we nor any of our representatives, sublicensees, or assigns shall be responsible for any investment decisions or third party damages or losses resulting from the use of such product(s) or service(s) or any information provided in conjunction with same. You also understand and agree that we are not (1) an “investment adviser” as such term is defined in the federal Investment Advisers Act of 1940, or (2) a “broker”, or (3) a “dealer”, as such terms are defined under the federal Securities Exchange Act of 1934. We do not hold ourselves out in any communications as an investment adviser, a broker, or a dealer.
We do not guarantee any level of savings or earnings that will be achieved by visitors to, or product purchasers at, CMCPlus.
Third party content can and will, in any of a variety of forms, appear on ChristianMoney.com and VARSTraining.com takes no responsibility for the truthfulness of any claims, warranties, or fitness for any particular purpose, whether stated outright or implied; just because links shows up on ChristianMoney.com and VARSTraining.com does not mean that we are endorsing them or any of the content or other links you may find.
With respect to advertising, member contributors may embed up to three ad blocks in each blog post. Outside of contributor blog posts, advertisements in any of a variety of forms may appear at ChristianMoney.com and VARSTraining.com , for the exclusive benefit of ChristianMoney.com and VARSTraining.com . Member contributors will not share in any advertising and/or promotion-related revenue generated outside of their own individual blog posts.
The content you post as a member contributor at ChristianMoney.com and VARSTraining.com belongs entirely to you; it does not become the property of ChristianMoney.com and VARSTraining.com by virtue of its appearance at the site, and outside of its visibility on the ChristianMoney.com and VARSTraining.com community blogging platform, which you are voluntarily facilitating by choosing to post here, ChristianMoney.com and VARSTraining.com may not use or reuse the content in any way without your express written consent.
To submit content, you must agree to the following:
You will not submit spam, and we place the burden on you to determine at the outset if what you are submitting IS spam.
You will not solicit or post any sexually explicit images (actual or simulated). You will not post anything that exploits children or minors or that depict cruelty to animals. You will not post profanity. You will not post any copyrighted or trademarked materials without the express permission from the owner. If you do, and you cause problems for us by doing so, we will use every means at our disposal to seek redress.
You are allowed to self-promote throughChristianMoney.com and VARSTraining.com , as long as you abide by the guidelines noted above. Ultimately, deciding what to permit is entirely up to ChristianMoney.com and VARSTraining.com .
In the course of usingChristianMoney.com and VARSTraining.com , you agree that no one employed by or in any way related to ChristianMoney.com and VARSTraining.com will be held accountable for your actions, legally or financially. To reiterate what we said above, if you use the resources of ChristianMoney.com and VARSTraining.com to break the law or otherwise engage in any type of unauthorized activity, you are on your own, and if we face any troubles here because of your actions, we will take it up with you in court.
We believe intellectual property rights, yours as well as ours, to be a big deal. On that note, if you are a copyright holder and believe that your work has been misappropriated in any way, let us know.
Both member contributors of, and visitors to, ChristianMoney.com and VARSTraining.com acknowledge that the all content reflected at ChristianMoney.com and VARSTraining.com is made available on an as-is basis. ChristianMoney.com and VARSTraining.com does not warrant the accuracy of any content that appears on the site.
We do not guarantee any level of earnings that will be achieved by member contributors.
We do not provide personalized tax, legal, or investment advice, nor are we responsible for any member contributor posts that do so.
We do not guarantee any level of earnings that will be achieved by members